Simulator Software Support Specialist at Aer Lingus
The simulator section is integral to the flight crew training plan for both recurrent and conversion training requirements. Our full flight simulator is certified to Level D, the most realistic level of flight simulation, and allows Aer Lingus to conduct Zero Flight Time Training.
To be considered for a position as Simulator Software Support Specialist candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a third level qualification in an aerospace or electronics related subject at NFQ level 7 or above.
- Experience in software programming and debugging.
- A proven understanding of the principles of flight.
- Knowledge of aircraft avionics and systems.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Proven analytical skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter with willingness to work as part of a small team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Must be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
- Consideration will be given to those without direct experience, as training will be provided.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Simulator Support Specialist" in the subject line.
This position is a two year fixed term contract.
The closing date is the 22nd of June is an Equal Opportunities Employer